Queen Elizabeth Student Services counsellors work with classroom teachers to keep students on track academically to complete their high school education. We assist students in many ways:
- help improve study skills
- aid in reducing exam anxiety
- plan students' high school program
- obtain transcript and credit information
- facilitate registration and grade 9 orientation
- support students to improve attendance
- reduce barriers to learning
Students can follow their high school completion by logging onto their Alberta Education MyPass account. There, they can track their grades, credits, and what they need to complete their diploma. Sign up to stay up-to-date on all the latest information on your education, post-secondary, and career planning.
Please see Student Services for more information on how to sign up for a myPass account.