New to the Edmonton Public School Division?
Families who need to register their child(ren) for school are welcome to do so over summer break. If you register over the summer, you will be contacted after staff return to school on August 26, 2020. See more information on this page about registering new students using our online form.
Because schools remain closed to students and visitors due to COVID-19, new student registrations will now be submitted online. If your child is new to the Division, you must complete our school’s online registration form (available below), fill out and upload the student registration form and submit supporting documents before your child(ren) can be registered for the upcoming school year.
Our school will no longer accept printed registrations. Do not drop off student registration forms at the school.
Submitting a registration package after the deadline of April 15, 2020 may limit your options to schools with available space.Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
Learn more about schools that have implemented a lottery process, and how it might impact new student registration.
Queen Elizabeth High School is now FULL at the grade 12 level.
The only registrations that will be accepted at the Grade 12 level will be students that have moved into the Queen Elizabeth catchement area after April 15th, 2020 (proof of the new move will be required) and who have at least one parent who is NOT Roman Catholic.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please read all of the following information before filling out the online form:
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
You will need to use an existing Gmail account or set up a free Gmail account to fill out the online form. This helps us protect the privacy of your personal information.
STEP 2: UPLOAD A COMPLETED STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Upload copies of the following documents:
- a completed, signed Student Registration form (fill out the form electronically, print a copy and scan the completed copy, or print and take clear photos of each completed page.)
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birthdate (see below)
- Most recent report card (Upload Report card in the Verification Documentation Section of the form along with legal proof of the student name)
All documents must be uploaded in order to submit the form. Please ensure that you are providing CLEAR PHOTOS and the entire page is visible for each document submitted.
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal proof of Student's name (Expired Documentation will NOT be accepted):
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- student visa
- In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
Confirmation of Address, documentation should be recent:
- driver's license
- utility bill
- home insurance
- property tax bill
- In some cases, you may be asked to provide more than one of the above.
Student Academic Record
- RECENT report card (preferably March, if available)
Upload Report card in the Verification Documentation Section of the form along with legal proof of the student name
OTHER WAYS TO REGISTER:
Families who are unable to register online can mail their completed Student Registration form and copies of their supporting documents to the following address:
18004-116 Avenue NWEdmonton AB T5S 1L5
CONFIRMING REGISTRATION SUBMISSION
Once you have submitted your completed student regustration form and supporting documents, we will review all of the documents. This does not mean that your child has been enrolled at the school- we will contact you to let you know once your child is enrolled.
We will contact you if we need clarification about any of the documents you submit.
Once we confirm your enrolment, we will reach out to you for your course requests.
Queen Elizabeth Boundary Map: