Queen Elizabeth Student Services counsellors work with classroom teachers to keep students on track academically to complete their high school education. We assist students in many ways:
- help improve study skills
- aid in reducing exam anxiety
- plan students' high school program
- obtain transcript and credit information
- facilitate registration and grade 9 orientation
- support students to improve attendance
- reduce barriers to learning
Students can follow their high school completion by logging onto their Alberta Education MyPass account. There, they can track their grades, credits, and what they need to complete their diploma. Please see Ms. Krauskopf to find out how to sign up and stay on top of your high school education!
Sign up to stay up-to-date on all the latest information on your education, post-secondary, and career planning.