Please check out http://www.innovatehighschool.ca/
This is an unscheduled, credit-based course consisting of CTS modules. These modules guide project based learning around sustainable development issues. Students develop pro-environmental attitudes, knowledge, and skills that transfer to life beyond school. The course connects students to people around the world through video conferencing, field trips, presentations, conferences and clinics. Students interested in the emerging renewable energy technologies can explore research and experimental opportunities by accessing the school's five solar panels.
- Apply schooling to potential career choice and work towards solving real world problems
- Develop a proposal (budget may be included) and a portfolio to support resume
- Create your own learning experience and earn up to 15 high school credits (3 courses)
- Access resources and or funding for project materials and connect with experts in your area of interest
- Become an agent of change!